POLICY FOR RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY PROJECTS
The Institute follows a unique Incentive scheme to reward the faculty for the Research and Consultancy Project works carried out in the respective year. This scheme is introduced by the Management to impart research culture and to motivate faculty towards identifying new innovations.
|S.No||Name of PI||Title of Proposal||Organization||Satus/FNO|
|1||Dr.R.V.Krishnaiah||Expert System for Automation of Train Toilets Sewerage Disposal at Specified Location||DST||Completed 91.07 Lakhs|
|2||K.Venkatramaiah||National Conference on “Recent Trends in BIG Data and Analytics”||DST||Completed 1 Lakh|
|3||Ch.Hari Babu||National Conference on “Recent Trends in Power System Control”||DST||Completed 1 Lakh|
|4||Dr.Rambabu Naik||The Positioning of an Improved WSN Particle Swarm Optimization in Node Ranging||DST||Ongoing 31.885 Lakhs|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The consultancy work will be carried out under the Head (Principal) of Chebrolu Engineering College.
- The revenue generated will be deposited in the Institution account. This is done to avoid misuse of funds. The Institute will provide the remuneration to the respective faculty as per the below chart, based on the revenue generated after the completion of every consultancy work.
- Faculty should motivate the students towards participation in industrial consultancy projects.
|1||Funded Research Projects from Govt. organizations, R & D Organizations, Industry, University etc.||Principal Investigator and Co-PI||10% of the Received Fund only upon submission of Utilization Certificate (UC) and progress Report.|
|2||Consultancy and Testing services||Individual / Team||Ratio of 60:40 is shared between Institution and Individual / Team respectively|
|3||Patent (US / Overseas / Indian) Incentive is Rs.10000/- on granting||Author(s)||Ratio of 50:50 will be shared only on commercialization of the Patent .|
POLICIES FOR JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS:
- Affiliation must be with Chebrolu Engineering College
- Applicable only for papers published in Science Citation Index (SCI-Rs.5000/- additional Incentive) / Web of Science/ Scopus indexed journals.
- Faculties are asked to publish joint research papers with experts from Tier-1 Institutions / Industries.
|1.||For First author||Rs.10000/-|
|2.||For second author||Rs. 5000/-|
|3.||Text/ Reference Book published by an international publishers with an established peer review System||Rs.22000/-|
|4.||Partial contribution to edited knowledge based volumes published by international publishers.||Rs.5000/-|