Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution. The IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. It will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
The Primary aim of IQAC is:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society .
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Members of the IQAC Committee (with effect from 03-07-2015)
|S.No.||Name of the Committee Member||Designation|
|1||Dr K HARI BABU||Chairman|
|2||K VENKATA RAMAIAH||Coordinator|
|3||Dr R.V. KRISHNAIAH||Member (Management)|
|4||Prof N VENKATA RAO||Member|
|5||G BALA MASTHANAIAH||Member|
|7||N .VIJAY SANKAR||Member|
|8||CH HARI BABU||Member|
|9||K KRISHNA VENI||Member|
|11||T V SUBBA RAO||Member|
|12||U ABINAV||Member (Alumni)|
|13||P RAJYA LAKSHMI||Member (Alumni)|
|14||P VEMANA||Member (Student)|